When you login to your account through the Switch website, you are brought to the Switch Web App. This is your central hub for information about Switch and where to control your digital rewards.
The bottom left of the screen has your account information as well as the option to log out.
The dashboard is a great place to see a quick overview of your account. You will also see various tabs along the left side of the screen.
- Assets: Here you will find your Rewards Wallet and your Trading Wallet.
- Nodes will pull up the number of licenses you own. Switch Smart node licenses and Switch Lite Node licenses will be shown here. This also shows yesterday's results for the Nodes online. Please Click Here to find an article with more information on how the number of nodes online is calculated. The last box on this screen will give you the option to buy nodes as well as download the node software.
- Rewards will show you the total Action Points and Rewards earned on your account.
- Wallet is similar to assets, this shows the digital assets in your Rewards Walet
- Bridge allows you to bridge your Switch Token to the ERC 20 version to increase utility.
- Store and Cart are where you will find items to purchase.
- Support will take you to the Switch Help center where you can find articles with Frequently asked Questions as well as the option to open a support ticket.