In order to buy cryptocurrencies using USD you will need to add USD to your Trade Wallet. This article will go over the steps to add USD to your Trade Wallet.
*The fastest way to deposit funds to the Trade Platform is using ACH Push by using the "one-time deposit" or "recurring deposits".
- Login to the Switch Web App and click the "Assets" tab along the top.
- Click the arrow to expand the United States Dollar section of the Trade Wallet and select "Deposit"
- A screen will pop up asking how much you would like to deposit as well as the payment method you would like to use. Click "Add a Payment Method" to see the options for adding funds to your Trade Wallet. - One-Time Deposit will send the funds directly from your bank account to the Switch Trade Wallet. When you select this option it will give you steps to complete the transfer with all the information needed to provide your bank.-A debit or credit card can also be used to add funds to the Trade Wallet.-Use Plaid to link your bank account to your Trade Wallet to pull the funds. This method takes the most time to settle in your account.- A Wire Transfer using SWIFT can be used for a fee. -Lastly, you can use a similar method to one-time transfers to setup Reoccurring Deposits as well as the option to setup direct deposit to your Trade Wallet from your employer.
- Once you have added a payment method and the dollar amount you would like to deposit, click "Preview Deposit"
- Confirm that the information looks correct, then click "Confirm Deposit". Use the "estimated arrival" to determine when the funds will be available and reach out to Support with any problems.