This may vary slightly depending on the NFT wallet being used, but these are the general steps.
- Navigate to the collection on opensea* at this link
- Paste your wallet address that you used for your NFT into the Search on OpenSea
- Connect your Wallet
- Select "More" then "Hidden"
- Select your PokerGO Playing Card NFT that you would like to Import
- Note your Token ID and Contact Address of Collection by scrolling down and clicking "Details" (Contact Address: 0xaB93BF50411C990243E230542C8528cC9DBcB53b)
- Navigate back to your NFT wallet given for the sweepstakes
- Make sure you are in the Polygon network wallet
- Select "import NFTs"
- Input the Contract Address and Token ID listed on opensea*
- Your PokerGo NFT should now show in your wallet.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
*Please be aware that when we provide links to third-party websites, we do not endorse, control, or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of the information on these external sites. We bear no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. Accessing these links is at your own risk, and we encourage you to review the terms and privacy policies of any third-party websites before using or sharing personal information. Your interactions with these external sites are solely between you and the third-party site.