You can transfer money from Switch to any of your external accounts using the following process:
1. Open the Switch Mobile App and tap the Move Money icon on any of the first four screens.
2. Under the "Out" Section, Select To Bank - all of your linked bank accounts will show up here.
3. Select the bank account you want to transfer money to, then click Continue.
4. Select the Wallet where you want the money to come from.
5. Enter the amount you'd like to transfer.
6. Change the date and frequency of transfers, or include an optional note to yourself if you'd like, then click Continue.
7. Look over the information you've entered and verify it's correct, then click Submit.
8. That's it! You're done scheduling a transfer.
Keep in mind that transfers from Switch to external accounts take 1-5 business days to arrive. If you'd like to transfer money to an external bank account you haven't yet linked to Switch, you'll need to do that first. Click here to learn how.