The Profile Screen is the fifth icon on the bottom navigation bar and is represented by the three stacked lines icon.
You can access a lot of useful account information from here, as well as manage your global settings. Working our way from top to bottom, let's explain all the things you can do from this screen:
1. In the upper right corner, you can Log Out of the app and access Global Settings.
2. Go To Switch Dashboard: Will take you to your Switch Web App where you can exchange your digital rewards for fiat.
3. Personal Information: Shows your personal contact information that is on file with Switch. For security reasons, you will need to contact Customer Service to update your personal information.
4. Card Information: View your physical debit card number, change your card PIN, and report a lost, stolen or damaged card.
5. Linked Bank Accounts: On this screen, you can view or add a linked account. Linking an external bank account will allow you to easily move money between Switch and your external bank.
6. View Statements: Opens an in-app web browser to view your monthly statements in a PDF.
7. Manage Account: Opens an in-app web browser to the Manage Account page. From there you can view your bank account information, download monthly statements, view your linked bank accounts and more.
8. Customer Support: Opens an in-app chat with Customer Support during business hours.
9. Account and Routing Numbers: Easily view or copy your Choice Financial Bank Account and Routing Numbers.