We want to ensure a smooth transition and are here to help. The most important steps we need customers to complete at this time are:
1. Move any remaining balance off of the Black Card Mobile App. This can be done in a couple of ways:
- Spend the balance using your card
- Transfer to an external bank account - instructions can be found HERE
2. Cancel any open Direct Deposit relationships
The below communication has been sent to all Switch Black Card Owners but is also included here for your reference:
Letter from CEO, Kathy Roberts:
- Additional Details: K. Jolley, Switch’s Director of Operations, will follow up with additional details and information, including an invitation to join our global beta card program. There are no additional fees for joining the global beta card program; however, you will be required to complete the onboarding process, which includes providing customer identification information.
- Alternative Options: In addition to the global program, our team is actively working to secure new partners that align with our standards and values.
- Support and Assistance: Our dedicated customer support team is available to assist you throughout this transition. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
To ensure a smooth transition from the current US-based card program to our Global card program, we have developed a comprehensive plan to keep you informed and minimize any potential disruptions to your banking experience. The key milestones in this process are as follows:
- Communication from our CEO served as official notice, and effective June 1, 2023, your Switch Black Card will no longer work, meaning it will not allow loads or withdraws from the card. Please spend your available balance, or send the funds to an outside bank account.
- Account Review: Please review your account for any direct deposits or automatic bill-pay subscriptions you may have set up. Please redirect these deposits or bills to another bank account.
- Alternative Solutions: We remain dedicated to providing you with exceptional services and will work closely with you to identify alternative solutions that best suit your needs. With that, you are invited to join the beta Global Card program. We will be performing load testing associated with the invitation to participate. Invitations to join the program will go out over the next week to ten days.
- Customer Support: Our customer support team is available to assist you throughout this transition. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing Communication: We will continue to provide updates and further information as necessary leading up to the discontinuation date.
We understand that this news may come as a surprise, and we want to assure you that we are committed to supporting you throughout this process. We deeply appreciate your business and trust in Switch Reward Card, and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.
Director of Operations
Switch Reward Card DAO LLC