If you need to upgrade your node software to V2 please read the following information:
1. Cancel/destroy servers currently running on other VPS providers.
2. Follow the instructions below to set up your servers again in order to run V2 node software.
Block Fabric VPS Setup
- Navigate to Block Fabric
- Click "Get Started" to create an account
- You will receive an email to verify your email address, this needs to be done in order to complete the account setup.
- Log back in once you have verified your email.
- A screen will come up for your instances, click "start hosting"
- Add the number of Smart Nodes and Lite Nodes you are wanting to run, then click "proceed to checkout"
- Enter your card information, then click "Pay"
- The last step is to verify your Switch account credentials, then click "deploy"
- You are all set! You can login to app.switchrewardcard.com to verify your nodes are online.
*NOTE* You are unable to set up a VPS if you are using a VPN (Virtual Private Network)