Switch has updated some features in the Rewards Wallet, giving users the option to upgrade to wallet 2.0. This will be a required step for all users before Jan 31, 2025. The upgrade will require you to either:
- Create a new wallet passcode, followed by entering in your 12-word passphrase. Doing so will migrate your existing wallet over to the new Wallet 2.0 instantly.
- If you're unable to retrieve your 12-word passphrase, create an entirely new wallet and transfer your funds to Wallet 2.0.
- To begin, login to your account at app.switchrewardcard.com
- Navigate to the "wallet" tab on the left menu
- You will see a button prompting you to upgrade to wallet 2.0
- You will then create a new wallet passcode *reminder to make this different than your login password*
- Type this new password in both boxes to confirm, then click create passcode
- Enter your 12-word recovery phrase in the corresponding boxes
- Once done, click "complete"
- You're all done! We have migrated your existing wallet over to the new Wallet 2.0 instantly.
If your 12-word seed phrase is not known or the site is saying it's not correct, click the button below the boxes "forgot wallet recovery phrase?" You will then create a new wallet and receive a new 12-word seed phrase. You will then send funds from your old wallet to your new wallet before Jan 31, 2025. We will guide you through this process. If you are running a node and receiving Switch rewards, they will automatically be sent to your new wallet after setup is complete.
Please reach out to support at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns we can help with.